LONG ISLAND EXTERIORS
Paving, Hardscapes & Landscapes by Flawless Paving
10 Inexpensive Ways to Enhance Your Home’s Curb Appeal this Spring
- Clear gutters and clean up leaves and/or winter debris around the property, especially in the corners and under hedges.
- Add flowers and/or greenery along the edges of the driveway.
- Paint the garage doors, shutters and front door.
- If you can’t afford a new driveway, have it professionally seal-coated.
- Add seasonal accent decorations.
- Weed, trim, groom plants, and re-arrange shrubs.
- Keep the trash area and garbage-pails discrete.
- Powerwash the siding.
- Splurge on a new mailbox.
- Have new bricks installed on the front stoop.
To learn more about how Flawless Paving & Masonry can help you get started on a professional hardscape project, visit www.flawlessmasonry.com. We service all of Long Island and beyond (Nassau County, Suffolk County & Queens, NY).
- Water Features
- Driveway Designs
- A Better Outdoor Living Space
- Outdoor Kitchen Designs
- Long Island Patio Ideas
- Life on Long Island
- Asphalt, Concrete or Pavers?
- Outdoor Spaces on Long Island
- Long Island Backyard Ideas
- Adding Curb Appeal
- Commercial Property Maintenance
- A Higher Standard in Paving
SUBSCRIBE to our mailing list to get more ideas on exterior hardscape designs, landscape designs, outdoor life on Long Island and special offers!